Wednesday, October 18, 2006
















Here are some pictures of Meghan with my cousins baby Isabelle (note the words on Isabelle's shirt) that were taken on Saturday.

Meghan survived her chemo yesterday, she woke up in the morning with a bit of a headache but her eye sight was fine so they proceeded with the chemo and when she woke in the afternoon she didn't have a headache, thank goodness! Her back is a bit sore, possibly from the procedure or from the way she had slept the night before as she didn't get much sleep.

She had a good night sleep last night and was woken this morning around 8:30 to go for an xray on her kidney's just to confirm everything is fine and I hopped in the shower as they said she'd be going in about 15 minutes and the people who take her to xrays (they're called transport) came and I was in the shower so she decided to get up and get her pants on her own and fell and banged her head on the table that you eat on, so she's got a bump on her forehead but she's fine, her legs are just so weak still, but there's the stubborn and determined kid that we have, which is what's driving her. She's now not allowed to get up without a parent or nurse. She's going for the xray around 1:30 p.m.

Other than that she's got exercises to try to build up the strength in her legs. We're determined to get her home soon, but not before she's ready of course.

Thanks again to everyone for there comments which I always read her, gifts, food, good wishes and prayers.

Love

Michelle

1 Comments:

Blogger bubble toes said...

superstarFantastic pics!!!! BeAuTiFuL.
Does that shirt come in an adult size? Normally I wouldn't wear a shirt with pink on it...but in this case I'll make an exception.
Michelle - Thank you very much for the regular updates. I look forward to reading about all the positive steps (or falls in this case)that are happening. All of us here at Bessborough are thinking of you all constantly and miss you lots.

"True heroism consists in being superior to the ills in life, in whatever shape they may challenge us to combat" Napolean Bonaparte

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home