Mon. Oct. 23rd
Well today we were waiting for the clinic nurse to come and explain everything we need to know when we go home and of course she didn't show and won't be here until tomorrow. Alot of the nurses have already given us info about going home and what to avoid and what to watch for, apparently we will have to come back in regularly to have her blood levels checked and eventually we learn to know when her blood counts are down, which means when she's most at risk for infection. She also went off to physio today where they wanted to try her on some stairs as she hasn't done them in well over 5 weeks now and she had trouble so they will be sending an occupational therapist to the house to do physio with her and she'll have to be on the main floor for awhile to avoid the stairs. Anyhow that is all stuff we can work on when we get home. She is having a hard time at the end of the day when Joe and the kids leave as she wants to go home and I just keep saying a few more days and we'll be outta here. She's scheduled for her final spinal chemo tomorrow and hopefully everything will go as smoothly as last week. Keep your fingers crossed.
I so enjoy reading all your messages on the blog but it's sad when Josh's friends are writing and making me cry, stop that Jacqueline. Like I have said before we have amazing family & friends and that means my kids friends too.
We love you all
Michelle
PS I don't know if anyone reads 24 which is a little paper but Meghan's picture was in it yesterday with her getting her hair cut. www.24hrs.ca page 7
I so enjoy reading all your messages on the blog but it's sad when Josh's friends are writing and making me cry, stop that Jacqueline. Like I have said before we have amazing family & friends and that means my kids friends too.
We love you all
Michelle
PS I don't know if anyone reads 24 which is a little paper but Meghan's picture was in it yesterday with her getting her hair cut. www.24hrs.ca page 7


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home