Monday, Oct. 9th
Well I haven't had a chance to write in the blog as Meghan has had a bit of a set back since I last wrote. She had a seizure Thursday evening and she's been in ICU ever since. The seizure was caused from swelling on the brain and they don't know what caused it and they say that they may never know. She is slowly improving everyday but it takes time for the swelling to go down. They are keeping a close eye on her Blood pressure and until that's stable they won't be sending her back up to her room. Right now Joe & I are the only ones allowed in to visit. We are spending most of our time in their with her right now. We would appreciate no visitors as we don't want to be leaving her alone. We appreciate all thoughts, prayers and concerns and hope that she will soon be out of ICU. Her white cell count is low so we are having to wear masks and gowns so we also need to avoid as much germs as possible.
It may be a while before I can write again as I haven't left her much since she's been in there.
Thanks again to everyone.
Love
Michelle
Well I haven't had a chance to write in the blog as Meghan has had a bit of a set back since I last wrote. She had a seizure Thursday evening and she's been in ICU ever since. The seizure was caused from swelling on the brain and they don't know what caused it and they say that they may never know. She is slowly improving everyday but it takes time for the swelling to go down. They are keeping a close eye on her Blood pressure and until that's stable they won't be sending her back up to her room. Right now Joe & I are the only ones allowed in to visit. We are spending most of our time in their with her right now. We would appreciate no visitors as we don't want to be leaving her alone. We appreciate all thoughts, prayers and concerns and hope that she will soon be out of ICU. Her white cell count is low so we are having to wear masks and gowns so we also need to avoid as much germs as possible.
It may be a while before I can write again as I haven't left her much since she's been in there.
Thanks again to everyone.
Love
Michelle


1 Comments:
Hi Meghan and gang. I know you are improving and it is a long tough road. Keep your spirits up and know we are always praying and thinking of you... Elaine & Eric
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home