Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thurs. Oct. 26th

It was a good night last night in the sense that there were no seizures but very little sleep. They came in every hour to check her vitals which was good and she was determined to get up and go to the washroom, that's my Meghan, stubborn (good for her)! Today she eat well had a few walks and wanted to go home. The doctor came and told us as long as everything goes well it should be Monday. I told her we will plan for next Friday and if we go home any early than that will be a bonus!

She will finish her chemo Saturday and come back next Wednesday for a gallium scan and on Friday for a CT Scan and that's when they'll let us know what the next phase of chemo will be. She's not to happy about staying until Monday but they don't like to release on the weekend and I'd rather be here for the final dose of chemo and give us a couple days after that before we head home.

Thanks again to everyone who sends comments as I read them all to Meghan and she is overwhelmed that so many people are thinking and praying for her, as am I.

Forever grateful,

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home