Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tues. Oct. 31st Halloween

It's not exactly how I planned on spending my birthday but there is no where else I'd rather be than with my 3 kids and family. How can I complain when Jamie says she loves me so much, Meghan says she loves me more than anything and loves spending time with me and of course Josh tells me no matter how old I am, I'm never too old for a hug, gotta love it :) Thanks for all the birthday wishes, happy birthday to you too Lisa.

Anyways about Meghan, her Blood Pressure was good today as they've increased her daily dose and there was no fevers today. Her blood cultures for infection are currently negative so we will see what tomorrow brings, it usually takes a few days. They have trick or treating here at the hospital so we did that for about an hour and a half this afternoon and she walked the whole way which was great. They don't give out candies here just pencils, stickers, erasers, etc. but it was fun to see everyone all dressed up from children to adults.

You always think you have it bad, but there's always someone else worse off than you. Today I was speaking to a father and I asked him how long he's been here as we came up to the oncology floor 4 1/2 weeks ago and he said they've been here since July. They have 3 kids and they are from out of town. Mom stays during the week and dad comes and relieves on the weekends. Wow, and I'm complaining about 6 1/2 weeks.

Hoping to be home before Christmas!

Michelle

PS Happy Birthday Kevan, I hope you & Sue are enjoying South Africa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home