Wed. Oct. 11th
Well Meghan has left CCU as of 3:30 am this morning. She is completely exhausted due the medication but we're going to get her up and showered today and hopefully for a little walk. Her white blood cells are very low right now so she's very prone to infection so please call first before you come as we'd like to really limit visitors and if anyone has the slightest cold or come in contact with someone who has we'd appreciate it if you didn't come.
I print off all the comments and I will take them up and read them to her as I haven't done so since she's been in CCU.
We appreciate all your emails and good wishes as we can use all the help we can get.
We love and appreciate all of you.
Love
Michelle
I print off all the comments and I will take them up and read them to her as I haven't done so since she's been in CCU.
We appreciate all your emails and good wishes as we can use all the help we can get.
We love and appreciate all of you.
Love
Michelle


1 Comments:
Hi Meghan, Glad you have moved to a better place. I hope you don't get too many visitors for your own good. Please know we pray for you every day and my sister is still praying for you. I told her you are getting better and she said "but we can't stop praying".
Take care and stay strong...Eric and Elaine
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home