Monday, November 06, 2006

Mon. Nov. 6th

It didn't seem real until Sunday morning when I woke up in my own house, speechless!

Meghan's BP has been excellent since we came home but she's still on daily medication for that. We went to the hospital this morning for our appt. our tests results were very good. The one test showed negative everywhere which is great. The other one still showed some spots in the tummy. She has had many problems during her treatment but has responded very well. She starts her next round of chemo on Monday with 2 injections and 2 medications to be take at home for a week by mouth. They are not 100% that the one IV chemo didn't cause the seizures but they are going to go ahead with it anyways because its in her protocol and of course if it causes more seizures than they will have to find another chemo but for now they can't prove it was that drug, so cross your fingers.

We are back down on Thursday for 2 appts and we have physio coming twice a weekand a homecare nurse once a day. I thought we might have time to rest but so far we haven't.

We are so thrilled to be home in our own bed and using our own shower and eating what and when we want.

Thank you again to everyone for their messages and poems as we love reading them.

Love

Michelle

PS I will try to keep updating the blog as often as I can but I can't guarantee it will be every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home