Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sat. Nov. 11th

Sorry I haven't written sooner to let you know what's been happening, I got yelled at from my dad for that, sorry Dad!

Meghan had an appt. on Thurs. at Sick Kids. It was an echo cardiogram and we haven't gotten the results of that yet, we will on Monday. She also went to a program called "Look Good, Feel Better" where they teach you how to apply make-up, do eyebrows, wrap scraves, do your hair, plus a Hugo Boss Knapsack full of Mac make-up, Mary Kay make-up, moisturizers, a t-shirt and much more, it was amazing what they give them.

We are back down Monday morning where they will start chemo, check her counts, etc. I pressume we will be there for most of the day because the chemo takes a bit to go through the IV and they will probably monitor her for alittle bit after that. We will probably get more info on how often we are suppose to be there.

Meghan has been feeling very tired and she's still having back pain which should be going but I will mention it to them on Monday. The nurse is coming every day and she's suppose to be having physio twice a week but of course they haven't come yet, but I have called twice and will mention it on Monday when we go as she really needs to build up the strength in her left leg.

We are so glad to have this blog to be able to update everyone, you have all been amazing and we are absolutely blessed by everyone's prayers and good wishes.

Love to all,

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home