Saturday, November 04, 2006

Sat. Nov. 4th

WE'RE GOING HOME, WE WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW, WANT TO LET IT SHOW, WE'RE GOING HOME, do you think I'm excited?

Yes we have finally arrived home. The nurse came in this morning and said she was hoping to send us home by noon, and we're like yeah, okay. We didn't start packing or getting too excited. She came back from rounds with the other staff and told them not to screw this up or I was going to kill her. Finally around 10:30 I went and said is this for real should I start packing and she said start packing. We did and we still didn't get to excited as things can always change at the last minute. I had to go and get the prescriptions filled first before we left, all 9 of them and of course there was a problem with one, so they were going back and forth with the doctor so we had to wait and they couldn't find the discharge papers for me to sign (nothings been overly easy here). Finally by 1:10 p.m. we were on our way home and even we when arrived it didn't and still doesn't seem real, I still feel like we have to return soon. I'm sure it will hit home when we're in our own beds tonight.

Here BP has been fine since we got home, surprise, suprise.

I hope nobody takes offense to this but we'd appreciate if EVERYONE called first before just stopping by to make sure it's okay first. We don't want to many visitors at one time as she still is very weak and needs her rest. I have hand sanitzer at the front and back door for everyone as we also need to avoid ANY infections or it could land her back in the hospital and none of us here want that. I know I'm getting alittle anal but I have to.

We are back down the hospital Monday for our clinic appt. and the results of all our tests that we had last week.

We appreciate EVERYONE's prayers, good wishes, emails, blog messages, gifts and thoughts. We are absolutely blessed with great friends, family, co-workers and neighbours.

Love,

Michelle & family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home