Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sun. Nov. 26th



OH MY GOD! What can I say about Friday night, it was an absolutely overwhelming experience. Joe & I are FOREVER grateful for everything and everyone being there and supporting us. I found it to be a very emotional night as some of you may have noticed. I think we had over 400 people there and I would like to thank each and everyone of you for coming and those of you who made donations but couldn't make it. Thanks to all the people that donated all the amazing silent auction prizes and gift basket items, thanks to Dan for cutting his hair and organizing all of that, thanks to those who got there hair cut that evening, Kevin, Mike, John and of course to Helga (you look marvelous), to Margaret for organizing all the food and those of you who brought food, to Mike for DJing, for everyone helping clean up, to selling tickets, to Lorraine & Gail for organizing the gift baskets, to Scott for organizing the video and pictures, to Kyle for taking pictures, to Tania and Xana and many more for decorating the hall and for those who helped clean up, to Ann for ordering "Team Meghan" t-shirts for the family and I'm sure the list goes on and on and I don't want to forget anyone. It was so amazing to see all the people that were there and Joe, Meghan and myself are forever grateful! It was so nice to see new friends to old ones too. Thanks again to Wendy, Nicole, Sue, Vanessa & Frances for all their hard work and time that they put into this unbelieveable evening that I will NEVER forget. Thanks to all the people that came from as far as Kitchener, north of Beaverton, Bolton and Campbellford and maybe even farther. We will never even begin to thank each and everyone of you for everything you've done. Thank goodness I went when we did and stayed till the end as I still didn't even get a chance to talk to everyone and I'm sorry about that. My feet were killing me by the end of the eveing but I wouldn't have wanted to miss it because I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't been there to see it with my own eyes.

As for Meghan she doing well. She finished this round of chemo until the 11th of December and we're back down tomorrow for a check up. Josh and Samantha got her out for a walk to the store today and I think she is feeling a bit better, maybe without all those chemo drugs in her.

I hope you enjoy some of the pictures.

Love to ALL of you and thank you for making the evening an unforgetable one for both of us.

Love

Michelle & Joe

PS I hope you don't mind your picture on the blog Dan?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home