Tues. Nov. 14th
Today we were back to the opthamology dept. to have her eyes checked again and everything was fine. When we came home we had the nurse come by, than I had called a call from the physio lady who couldn't come this week either as she's sick so she said she'd come next week or she could find someone else, so I asked her to find someone else and the girl came this afternoon and was lovely and she'll be back on Thursday. Meghan had an hour with physio and I think she looked really good tonight with some colour in her cheeks, maybe the workout did her good. After that we had the interlink nurse come by, so all in all it was a busy day.
We're back down on Monday for the rest of the chemo and hopefully if the weather stays nice we can get out for a little walk.
Michelle
We're back down on Monday for the rest of the chemo and hopefully if the weather stays nice we can get out for a little walk.
Michelle


1 Comments:
as busy as it seems at home, I am sure it is still better than staying at the hospital, stay strong and get out and have that walk before we have snow!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home