Wed. Nov. 1st
We had an okay night and we were told around 8:45 that they wanted her now for the MRI and that transport would be here in about 10 minutes to get her. So here we go again, I jump in for a shower and told her if they come when I'm in the shower I'll come and find you, and sure enough they come and when I come out they're gone, so off I trot to the basement to find her and get lost. There she is sitting all alone in a wheelchair waiting for me. I didn't even know they were doing an MRI today. It took about 45 minutes and we came back up around 10:45 a.m. Apparently they told Joe there's nothing to worry about, I'm not sure if it's gone or the swelling has just gone down, I'll find out tomorrow from the doctor's. There doesn't seem to be any signs of infection and her white blood cell count is going up. No more fevers or high blood pressure, but of course we're still here, surprise, surprise. I really don't think they want to get rid of us. I think the day they actually tell us we can leave I won't believe them. She is scheduled for her gallium scan tomorrow morning around 8 am and it takes about 1 1/2 hours in length. I think they probably want to check that before they send us home and of course she's scheduled Friday for a CT scan anyways, so like I said before probably not before Friday anyways! I think I'm coming down with a bit of a cold but she had a bit of a sore throat on Monday and a stuffed up nose so I guess I'm getting it. I'm sure because we're together 24/7 I'm just catching her germs now.
Again, thanks to everyone who writes I enjoy reading them to Meghan. It's amazing to us that so many people care :)
Michelle
Again, thanks to everyone who writes I enjoy reading them to Meghan. It's amazing to us that so many people care :)
Michelle


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home