Sun. Jan. 14th
Well I hope everyone likes the changes as Meghan choose the black background and my cousin added the picture of Meghan (I love that picture of her) and of course we had fun adding the celebrity photos of Meghan just for fun of her graduation picture.
We've had a pretty good week so far and we're headed back down tomorrow morning for the usual blood tests, etc. Meghan has been eating and drinking her homo milk so let's all hope for a few kgs. Although Meghan is still quite thin she actually looks good.
I hope you all enjoy the changes and pictures we've added and I'll try to wite this week with tomorrow's results.
Michelle
We've had a pretty good week so far and we're headed back down tomorrow morning for the usual blood tests, etc. Meghan has been eating and drinking her homo milk so let's all hope for a few kgs. Although Meghan is still quite thin she actually looks good.
I hope you all enjoy the changes and pictures we've added and I'll try to wite this week with tomorrow's results.
Michelle


1 Comments:
I say Angelina Jolie but that wasn't one of the choices. Good luck tomorrow. I find I can gain weight LOOKING at chocolate, maybe Meghan should have some.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home