Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tues. Jan 30th

Well everything is still the same. Meghan was quite sick in the night on Friday and I was so worried that she was getting that stomach flu but luckily nothing came of it. I've been giving her half a gravol at bedtime with 1 codeine and it seems to help her sleep through the night which will hopefully help bring her counts up on Friday because of the rest. We have also been keeping her in the house and away from everyone. I did get her out on Saturday for a very tiny walk but a least it was alittle fresh air and not around people. We have a meeting tomorow at EYCI to figure out classes for school next semester which starts Friday and unfortunately she won't be able to attend becasue we're down at the hospital and of course we're back down Monday as well with a follow up appt. with the gynaecology dept.

I will let you all know how Friday goes.

Thanks again to everyone for all their love and support!

Michelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine and Eric said...

First things first, hang tough and prepare for the tests. Then, look forward to the school which will be another adventure. Please try to take one day at a time even though you are racing from here to there.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home