Feb. 22nd
We were down at the hospital today for the nerve conduction and of course there has been damage to her nerves on her left side, so they asked if they have lowered her chemo med but I said they've been waiting to see the results of this test. I will let them know tomorrow what the results were and see if they lower the dose or if they have to keep it the same.
I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know about a website that our neighbour Scott Brown has set up with pictures of Meghan and of the fundraiser, it is absolutely amazing. Go to web.mac.com/vakabrown and click the Meghan link. The username is sunshinevalley and password is meghan (both are lower case).
Thanks to Scott Brown for setting this all up and for arranging for the pictures to be taken the night of the fundraiser by Kyle.
I hope you all enjoy them!
Michelle
I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know about a website that our neighbour Scott Brown has set up with pictures of Meghan and of the fundraiser, it is absolutely amazing. Go to web.mac.com/vakabrown and click the Meghan link. The username is sunshinevalley and password is meghan (both are lower case).
Thanks to Scott Brown for setting this all up and for arranging for the pictures to be taken the night of the fundraiser by Kyle.
I hope you all enjoy them!
Michelle


1 Comments:
Hang tough Meghan. I know you can pull through this one too
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home