Friday, Feb. 2nd
Hip Hip Hooray, we finally had chemo today, her counts were good. She has lost weight again but they realized this time it's because she has grown a cm, so they aren't too worried but they still want us to keep that weight up, you'd think this would be easy, but no!
Well if we get back from the hospital early on Monday Meghan will start school, otherwise she starts Tuesday. She is only taking 2 classes in the p.m. Geography and Art, which are 2 that she wanted. Her locker is right beside her Geography class and she has access to the elevator. I will be driving her and picking her up, which I'm sure she will "love". We will be continuing her homeschooling as well. We go back the following Monday for blood work, etc. I think she's kind of looking forward to going and getting back with some of her friends and of course her big brother will be there to help look after her, which of course makes me feel better. If of course it doesn't work she can drop down to one class or drop both, but hopefully things will go well.
So back I go to organizing all the meds, yipee! I'm actually glad she had chemo today, it's just one step closer to being done. Everyone at the hospital thought she looked good today considering she lost weight. She had a great sense of humour today and we were out of there surprisingly by 12:30 maybe because it was Friday and we usually go Monday's.
I'll let you all know how things go at school next week, she'll probably be glad to get away from me!
Michelle
Well if we get back from the hospital early on Monday Meghan will start school, otherwise she starts Tuesday. She is only taking 2 classes in the p.m. Geography and Art, which are 2 that she wanted. Her locker is right beside her Geography class and she has access to the elevator. I will be driving her and picking her up, which I'm sure she will "love". We will be continuing her homeschooling as well. We go back the following Monday for blood work, etc. I think she's kind of looking forward to going and getting back with some of her friends and of course her big brother will be there to help look after her, which of course makes me feel better. If of course it doesn't work she can drop down to one class or drop both, but hopefully things will go well.
So back I go to organizing all the meds, yipee! I'm actually glad she had chemo today, it's just one step closer to being done. Everyone at the hospital thought she looked good today considering she lost weight. She had a great sense of humour today and we were out of there surprisingly by 12:30 maybe because it was Friday and we usually go Monday's.
I'll let you all know how things go at school next week, she'll probably be glad to get away from me!
Michelle


1 Comments:
I am glad for you that you got another chemo over with, one step closer to the finish. As for school, be sure to take it easy and of course enjoy yourself. Good luck
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home