Tues. Jan. 6th
Another day at the hospital yesterday. We waited in the examining room for an hour and a half before the doctor came in, apparently Meghan's chart hadn't been sent so they had to wait for that first, which doesn't help when you have a sore back. We didn't finish until noon and we were both starving so we went for a bite to eat but Meghan's back was too sore to go to school so we came home. Oh yeah everything went well at the hospital, it was just a follow up with the gynaecology dept. we will have to go back once chemo is over just to make sure everything is back to normal. She also hasn't had another good night sleep and her back is very sore so we're not sure if she'll be going today either but today is the last day for most of her chemo meds so hopefully by tomorrow she'll be feeling better. Thankfully the school is very accomodating.
I'll let you know how she makes out when she's there. We're back down Monday to the oncology clinic.
Michelle
I'll let you know how she makes out when she's there. We're back down Monday to the oncology clinic.
Michelle


1 Comments:
It MUST have been a bad day for you to think it is Jan again!! I see you have been hacked. Take care Meghan and I hope you get to enjoy school and your friends
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home