Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday, March 12th

I'm sorry I haven't written lately but I've had trouble getting on the computer with the kids.

We were down at the hospital on Friday for counts and weight and her weight had gone up another kg since last week, which we were all very happy about and her counts were down but hopefully they will be up by this Friday. They have decided to lower her seizure medication but it is a very slow process. Her EEG showed a minor abnormal wave but they figure it is related to the past seizures. They all think she is doing wonderful, her colour is back in her face and I feel that in the past week I've really noticed a difference in her, she seems like she's getting back to more like the old Meghan, spirits, colour in her cheeks and her overall being. We are back down this Friday for chemo and they've decided that we only have to go down to the hospital now every 3rd Friday and not every week. Wow that will be a huge change. She has been going to school and last week she was actually up to 4 days which is amazing and of course she's doing very well at school.

Overall right now everything seems to be going well and I can honestly say that it's the prayers and positive thinking by each and everyone of you. Without that I can't even imagine where we'd be, so thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Love

Michelle

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine and Eric said...

Well done Meghan!! Keep up the good work and of course we are keeping up the prayers and positive thoughts. My friends in Virginia are also praying for you. I showed them your blog in Florida and they are keeping you in their thoughts too. Keep going, I KNOW you can do it

5:19 AM  
Blogger ElHudson said...

Hello this is meghan
i would just like to say that i was always myself. so im not really changing back to myself.
and wow you guys are writting these messages early in the morning
4:04am
4:24am
5:19am
thankyou and goodbye♥

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home