Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday, March 26th

Friday we were back down the hospital and things went well, her counts were good and her weight had gone up again! So we are off for this week as long as there's no problems. Meghan's daily seizure meds have been going down for the past few weeks, but it takes about 5 weeks to wean her off them. We noticed that Meghan has broken out in a rash on her face on the 2nd day of chemo and it also appeared last round of chemo on the Sunday as well, so we're keeping an eye on it to see if we can figure out what is causing it, it doesn't cause any problems really. Her back pain is still there but they don't want her taking the codeine so we're trying other remedies like a heating pad, etc. an hopefully they will work. Our next trip to the hospital in the Thursday before Easter for chemo. She doing well.

Thanks again to all of you for your comments on the blog, we truly appreciate them!

Michelle

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine and Eric said...

Hi Meghan. I am so glad things are working out. I was at my sister's this week and she still includes you in her prayers (and so do I).
I hope you will be able to be outside more and enjoy the spring.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home