Things are going good!
Yesterday we went down to the hospital for regular blood work and weight (there was barely anybody on the roads). Her blood counts were good and her weight had gone up again, hurray!!!!!! Even for a chemo week that's great! Since Monday she has been waking up with red cheeks, which slowly day by day has been getting blotchier and blotchier, so they looked at it yesterday but they aren't concerned about it, because it's nowhere else and she doesn't have a fever.
We went for an EEG yesterday as well and we will find out the results next Friday I guess. It will let them know if she will possibly have any more seizures. They want to do this test before they start lowering her seizure medication.
I actually asked her the other day how she's been feeling and she said she feels better than she did last spring and summer which is great considering she is on chemo.
We are starting to go to the hospital on Friday's now, not Monday's because that's when she has chemo.
I don't know if anyone has had trouble with the fundraiser pictures, but if you did you can try this website instead, http://web.mac.com/vakabrown with the same username and password.
Sorry if anyone encountered any problems.
Michelle
We went for an EEG yesterday as well and we will find out the results next Friday I guess. It will let them know if she will possibly have any more seizures. They want to do this test before they start lowering her seizure medication.
I actually asked her the other day how she's been feeling and she said she feels better than she did last spring and summer which is great considering she is on chemo.
We are starting to go to the hospital on Friday's now, not Monday's because that's when she has chemo.
I don't know if anyone has had trouble with the fundraiser pictures, but if you did you can try this website instead, http://web.mac.com/vakabrown with the same username and password.
Sorry if anyone encountered any problems.
Michelle


1 Comments:
So glad to hear improvements. Just remember "one day at a time" and I can see there is progress. You are in our prayers and my sister's prayers. Take care and keep going!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home