Friday, April 06, 2007

Friday, April 6th (GOOD FRIDAY)

Yesterday was another day at Sick Kids for chemo but Meghan's polys were low, which didn't surprise me because she's looked really tired this week. So at 11 am we were on our way home, it's too bad because it wasn't busy there at all yesterday when we first arrived and I thought we'd be out early for a change. So we'll be heading back down next Friday for chemo and hopefully her counts will be up again.

Meghan's weight has gone up again which is great, her appetite is back, the prednisone is working.

Meghan says "Hi"!

Oh and they've been trying to talk Meghan into going to Camp Oochigeas in the summer which is a camp for kids with cancer and she has been dead set against it and she actually took the papers and started filling them out, I can't believe it.

Thanks again to everyone for all your messages and well wishes we appreciate each and everyone of them.

Michelle
I hope you all have a Happy Easter!

4 Comments:

Blogger Meghan Burns said...

just checking!

12:06 PM  
Blogger colline said...

Hello Meghan & family

Meghan go to camp (no michelle you can not go!) you will have a great time if not you call me and We will take you camping with us! NOw thats Fun!!lol Leeann is done at the hospital now she will reapply next jan for her last sem. I can't beleive shes done once again! 8 years of university She love it at that hospital and hopes to work their one day. Summer is starting try outs on monday for almost two weeks between AAA & AA. This year is done they came in Third place not bad. Its to bad about chemo last week, are computers were down at work and I haven't checked the blog!! Its just not the same not checking in on you & your family, How's school Meghan? Bobby was sending me you blog link and sent it out to everyone on his mailing list!!! He said that was a first!

love you guys Colline Bobby Leeann Robyn Summer & ryleigh xoxoxoxoxo

4:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi change my whole name and password so I could still use your blog. I have no idea what was happening. Anyways, still thinking of you and think that you would have fun at camp too. Meeting new friends is always great anyways, just in case you don't have a good time, you will have someone to complain about it with. LOL Love and hugs, Lisa, Kevin, Shanna, Holly and Natalie
P.S. You will have a good time.:)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Leeann said...

Hey guys :)
I'm glad to hear all is going well. Meghan go to camp it will be tones of fun. I was able to talk to other kids that have gone while I was at the hospital and they liked it.
Yep I'm all done at the hosptial and it was sad to leave...like you said everyone there is soooo nice. I hope to work on the 8th floor when I'm done school. Maybe during the summer when your going to the hosptial I'll come and visit with you and the people there :)
Meghan if you're interested in the Zoo one of the guys that I went to guelph with works there and I plain on going there in the summer and if your interested you can come...he works with the seals and last time Summer and I were able to pat them and we fed a hipo!! Just let me know...or my mom.
So your back at school...that must feel really nice being back in the swing of things. I bet your friends love to have you there.
Talk to you guys later

Leeann and family...again ;)
<3 xoxo

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home