Monday, April 23, 2007

Mon. April 23

We were down at the hospital on Friday and her counts were great. She is tentatively scheduled for surgery on May 2nd for the removal of her port. They are hoping to not have to put a new one in and just go directly through her veins in her hands. They want us back down this Friday to check her counts again. She has started feeling a bit better since the chemo a few days ago, usually it takes a couple days after chemo is done before she starts feeling well again. We were thrilled that they stopped her BP mediation because it has been good and stable, but I still need to keep an eye on it daily. It has been very strange because besides chemo weeks she has no meds during the week, she still has an antibiotic on Friday's, Saturday's & Sunday's while she's undergoing treatment.

We hear that people are having problems with leaving blog messages, that's fine we understand, we know that people are reading it so I will keep writing.

Thanks again to everyone.

Michelle

4 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Hello, I found Meghan's blog through a school friend of my daughters. Her name is "Caitlyn".
I read Meghan's and Caitlyn's blog regularly. Even though I do not know Meghan and her family, I think about you often.I know you probably enjoy reading comments on your blog site. I also suspect that their are alot of people reading your site just like I have been. Please send Meghan a high five. I am pretty sure she likes to know that we (the readers)are thinking about them. Happy Mothers Day Michelle!! I am so happy to hear that Meghan is improving. Summer is around the corner. I wish you the very best. I will continue to send strength and healing. Sincerely Lanny

7:02 PM  
Blogger Elaine and Eric said...

Hi Michelle and Meghan. Google has done ANOTHER update. Tell everyone they must go to Google and create an account using their email address.
I am glad you are doing well and hope you have every success on May 2. Good news, you are getting rid of most meds. Perhaps we will see you this summer at some ball park. Remember we are all still praying for you.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Meghan

Finally took the time to figure this blog posting thing out. We are so glad to read your updates on a weekly bases, glad your doing much better and looking forward to seeing you around the park real soon.

Take care, thinking of you always.

12:54 PM  
Blogger COLLINE BOBBY LEEANN ROBYN SUMMER & RYLEIGH said...

HELLO MEGHAN AND FAMILY

FINALLY I'M BACK ON GLAD YOU ARE OFF THE MEDS HOPEFULLY BY HAND IS BETTER FOR YOU MEGHAN DO YOU STAY IN THE HOSPITAL ON MAY 2ND IT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY TIME I MAKE IT DOWN TO YOU!! LEEANN & ROBYN ARE BOTH DONE SCHOOL NOW!! SUMMER IS ON TH AA PRICKERING PANTHER BOYS TEAM FOR NEXT YEAR WE HAVE OUR FIRST EX.GAME TONIGHT IN AJAX AT 6:00PM THAT SHOULD BE FUN

HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH YOUR SCHOOL

TALK TO YOU SOON , MISS YOU GUYS
YES JOE ITS HER BEST FRIEND COLLINE
XOXOXOXOXOXO

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home