Monday, May 07, 2007

Counts are still low

Unfortunately Meghan's blood counts were still too low today and she wasn't able to get chemo, so we are heading back on Friday, to try again. Her surgery is rescheduled for next Wed. the 16th, it's the day before her birthday and the nurse that books it said oh I guess you'll want to cancel it than, and we said "NO". We asked about her going to school this week and her doctor said it's okay for her to go, just stay away from anyone who's sick and coughing, it's easier said than done, especially in a school full of germs. We are staying very low key, just sitting in the yard and that's about it and I'm trying to get her to go to bed a bit earlier to see if a better night sleep will help bring up her counts. What is you're suppose to do, visualize, alright here goes, I'm visualizing Meghan having chemo on Friday, ha ha! I can only hope it works, I'll let you know.

Michelle

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaine and Eric said...

Visualize and relax...all easier said than done. Meghan, we are still praying for you every day and KNOW this will all work out.

5:23 AM  
Blogger colline bobby leeann robyn summer & ryleigh said...

Hello Meghan and family

Its about time I got back on the blog its just not the same if we can't write, but I'm running out of e-mail addresses I have to use anew one almost every time I try to write o'well we still praying & sending our well wishes for you Meghan I think you shuld have a party for yur bitrthday on the weekend that way it doesn't matter if your at the hospital on the 16th ou could always go to east side's!!! Leeann gets back at 1:50am tonight from dominican she's having a blast with her friend Maryanne Summer has already started summer hockey and dance is just wrapping up by june 16th Were going camping on may 24th for the weekend I hope there is no black flies or I'm staying home? lol

love you guys xoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxo

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home