Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Postponed!

I just got a call to say that Meghan's surgery for tomorrow has been postponed because an emergency came up, and we of all people know what it's like when you have to be bumped because it's an emergency so we didn't mind. Although I've kept her home for 2 days because of her counts being low and we didn't want the surgery postponed, ha ha! Anyhow it is now scheduled for next Tuesday and we will get all the info on Friday when we go for chemo. So thanks to all of you for your prayers but hold them until next week.

M

1 Comments:

Blogger Elaine and Eric said...

All prayers delivered each day but some special ones will be held for next week. Hope you don't mind the challenge I put out there

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home