Tuesday, July 17th
We headed down for chemo yesterday and unfortunately her counts were too low, which was a huge surprise to us because she looked great and she was in such a great mood all weekend, and she was quite disappointed because it just pushes chemo along and of course we have to be careful not to take her out to populated areas, she was looking forward to going to Wonderland tomorrow but unfortunately that's out. Well we'll head back down on Friday and hope for the best. Of course silly me I was thinking she would have a problem this summer because the weather is nice etc. She has a headache today and I gave her a codeine and no sooner she had that she through up, but her headache does seem a bit better, so we'll hope for the best!
I'll let you know how we make out Friday.
Michelle
I'll let you know how we make out Friday.
Michelle


1 Comments:
It's a shame when you are disappointed to miss chemo, but I understand you would rather get it all over with. Hope you are feeling better and can progress on Friday
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home