3 more to go!
Well Meghan had her chemo on Friday and they were pretty quick on trying to get us out of there as we were heading up north to see Joe & Jamie. She's been feeling pretty good and she is off to Camp Oochigeas (a cancer camp) today until next Saturday. She was having a very hard time leaving and it wasn't easy for me either, this is the first time we've been away from each other since before her diagnosis, except for a few hours here and there :*( I'm sure we'll both survive and I hope she has a blast, otherwise she'll never let me forget it for talking her into going. She's not down at the hospital this week because she's away and the next week she doesn't have to go, so we aren't back down at Sick Kids until Friday, Sept. 7th for her 13th round of chemo. I will let you know next week how she made out at Camp.
Michelle
Michelle


2 Comments:
I hope you enjoy camp Meghan although you probably won't see this till you get back. Michelle also enjoy your time away from each other. Good luck on the next rounds.
Hi Michelle. Hi Meghan. Its so good to hear you are doing so well. 3 more tratments to go - WOW! They'll be over before you know it, and you won't know what to do without all the running back and forth to Sick Kids - LOL! I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time at Camp and have lots of fun stories about your adventures for everyone when you get home.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home