She's home :)
Meghan just came home and she had an okay time, she really wanted to come home when she was there but they wouldn't let her. I think it got a bit better later on in the week and she said it was better than she thought it would be, I am thrilled that she's home, I really missed her. Her blood counts were good and she has one more week before she heads back to school. I'm back to work on Monday and it's hard to believe it's been almost a year, wow! She heads back down to Sick Kids on Friday, Sept. 7th for chemo and hopefully it will be a go ahead!
We'll keep you posted.
Michelle :)
We'll keep you posted.
Michelle :)


1 Comments:
I hope Meghan had a decent time at camp. I also hope she enjoys school again. I will be away for over a week but will check progress when I get back. This has been a rough year for you Meghan but you are a good fighter.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home