Friday, Sept. 14th
Meghan went down for blood work today and her counts were good. The results from her ECG last Friday were fine and she doesn't have to go back until Sept. 28th for her next round of chemo. She had a great first week of school but this week was a bit harder, I think due to the medication she was on and the stress of the full day at school plus the work. We have had a rough beginning of the week but it has gotten better by the end of the week. Meghan said to me on Tuesday that I should quit my job and she'll quit school and we'll stay home together, wouldn't that be sweet! It was a year ago Sunday that we went to the hospital, it feels like years ago and yet I can remember that weekend like it was yesterday, how far we have come in the past year, unbelieveable! Thank you to all of you for all your love and prayers!
Michelle
Michelle


1 Comments:
I THOUGHT we were near the one year mark! What a brave, determined and powerful girl you are Meghan!!! Congrats on beating the tough year and carry on. You did so well in school last year, I know now is your time to shine.
Staying home is a cop-out (that's what we do...hehehe), besides you will have more experiences to discuss when you get home. Take care and keep fighting!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home