One year ago!
If I think of how far we've come from this time last year, well I can't even begin to explain. I feel like we've moved mountains, we've been through one of the worst things you can go through and we've survived so far, thanks to all of you for all your kind thoughts and prayers. Meghan has done AMAZING and I can't even begin to tell you all how proud I am to have her as a daughter, although I wouldn't wish this on anyone or want to go through this again, I wouldn't change the way this has changed our family and especially the relationship that Meghan & I have now, it was strong before but words cannot even explain it now. I'm so proud of Josh and Jamie and how they have handled all of this as well and the bond that they all have now with Meghan, it has just brought us all together and made us stronger! I know now that we as a family can handle ANYTHING! We are surrounded by wonderful family and friends and we are truly blessed.
Thanks to all of you for always being there for us and all your kind words.
Michelle
PS Meghan is back for chemo on the 28th and she has just put in her wish with the Children's Wish Foundation and I'll let you all know if she gets her wish!
Thanks to all of you for always being there for us and all your kind words.
Michelle
PS Meghan is back for chemo on the 28th and she has just put in her wish with the Children's Wish Foundation and I'll let you all know if she gets her wish!


2 Comments:
HELLO MEGHAN & FAMILY
WERE BACK INTO THE BLOG, I'M SO GLAD YOUR DOING GREAT AND NO YOU CAN'T STAY HOME
LOVE YOU
COLLINE XOXOX
What a year!!! i am SO glad things are working out and for sure Meghan deserves whatever wish she has
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home