Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, October 15th

Meghan was down at Sick Kids on Monday with my mom and she just went for blood work and her counts were fine, so we head back down on Friday, Oct. 26th hopefully for her final round of chemo, yahoo! It's usually this week that her counts go down and Josh has been sick all weekend with Strep throat, high fever, & vomitting so I've been walking around behind him with lysol wipes to hopefully keep it away from Meghan.

Please check out the quote at the top of the page under Meghan's name, I took it from our friends blog, who's daughter is also battling cancer. I just had to have it on Meghan's blog as it's such a true quote.

Michelle

This is Meghan and her Great Grandma (aka GG) on Thanksgiving

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

What a beautiful quote!

I saw Meghan yesterday at lunch time as I was pulling into the LCBO parking lot and she looked wonderful :=)

5:14 AM  
Blogger Elaine and Eric said...

Keep up the good fight!!! Hope you get the final treatment and this long chapter is behind you

7:34 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Finally I have an account! I've been following your blog all along. I send strongest wishes for best health and joy. You and your family are awesome. I miss teaching very much. Just know you're in my thoughts!
deb reed

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home