Santa picture
I thought I'd just show you a picture of Meghan, Jamie, Josh, Patrick & Nicole. We went down to Sick Kids on Mon. Dec. 10th and everything went well, apparently she'll have a CT scan in 6 months and again at 1 year. They are very happy with her progress. Her doctor and nurse weren't there so we saw someone else, hopefully we will see them the next time and get more detailed info, as she had more blood work and she goes in February for an ultrasound.
I thought I'd send this picture along and show you how well she's doing! We wish you all a HEALTHY & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Joe, Michelle, Josh, Meghan & Jamie

I thought I'd send this picture along and show you how well she's doing! We wish you all a HEALTHY & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Joe, Michelle, Josh, Meghan & Jamie



1 Comments:
It was SO good to see 3 healthy happy girls at Christmas (and Joe too). SO glad things are finally working out for you. Have a fantastic year!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home