Easter Monday
Well I'm sorry for the delay but unfortunately our internet has been down for most of the week, with the exception of a few minutes in between!
Anyhow things are great with Meghan. We were down most of the day last Monday for ultrasound, gynaecology, and oncology. The gynaecology dept. wanted to do an MRI but since her cyst had gone down slightly they said it was up to oncology and they feel that when she has her CT & PET scan at 6 months, which I think should be around May, they will be able to see everything than. So she due to go back April 14th for her oncology check up appt. and than she will have her scans sometime in May with a follow-up appt. with the doctors a week later.
She has been feeling great and back to enjoying the life of a teenage! She's doing great in school and she has just sent off her bio for the Children's Wish so hopefully we will here soon about that!
I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter like we did and I'm sorry again for the delay :)
Michelle
Anyhow things are great with Meghan. We were down most of the day last Monday for ultrasound, gynaecology, and oncology. The gynaecology dept. wanted to do an MRI but since her cyst had gone down slightly they said it was up to oncology and they feel that when she has her CT & PET scan at 6 months, which I think should be around May, they will be able to see everything than. So she due to go back April 14th for her oncology check up appt. and than she will have her scans sometime in May with a follow-up appt. with the doctors a week later.
She has been feeling great and back to enjoying the life of a teenage! She's doing great in school and she has just sent off her bio for the Children's Wish so hopefully we will here soon about that!
I hope everyone had a fantastic Easter like we did and I'm sorry again for the delay :)
Michelle


1 Comments:
It's all no news is good news!!! I haven't even checked for a long time. I am glad everything is going well and I hope she gets her wish!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home