Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sorry for the delay!

Hello

I'm sorry I haven't wrote anything in a long time but things have been great with Meghan she's on her next semester at school and working. She going to sleepovers, friends homes and just doing what she enjoys, it's fantastic.

We are back down to Sick Kids on the 17th of March and she has to do a follow up with gynacology again and another ultrasound, and than we will proceed to the oncology floor for our regular follow up there. They just want to keep an eye on her cysts.

Anyhow I'm sorry for the delay and I will blog after our appt. on the 17th. Have a fantastic March Break, I know we will :)

Michelle

1 Comments:

Blogger COLLINE & BOBBY SANDFORD said...

HELLO FAMILY

ITS NOW THE 19TH AND I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE FOR YOUR BLOG YOU SAID YOU WOULD UPDATE!! LOL LOVE YOU STILL WAITING BLOG ON ABOUT 100 TIMES A DAY TO CHECK IN

COLLINE BOBBY AND FAMILY XOXOXOXO
PS STILL WAITING......

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home