Monday, June 30, 2008

School's Out!!!!!!!!!!


Meghan had an appt. on June 9th for her regular check up and everything was fine. They will not be doing anymore scans unless they feel there is a reason to do one. They will do ultrasounds instead, which she is scheduled for one on July 12th for gynacology. Than they will do another at her 1 year off chemo, around October or November. They are quite happy with the way everything is going, she looks great and feels great!


Here is a picture of Jamie's grade 8 graduation where Meghan had done her make-up. Jamie won the music award for her grade, with 6 grade 8 classes, good work Jamie! She also wrote a poem about siblings have cancer and it was published in the yearbook. If she'll let me post next time I will, but she's quite sensative about it.

Anyhow I'm looking forward to spending a wonderful summer with the kids as usual. I'll write after Meghan's ultrasound in July.

Michelle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home