Thursday, Aug.28th
Everything went fine yesterday down at Sick Kids for her follow-up appt. and ultrasound. They could see the lump in her groin but it hasn't changed and it's nothing they are concerned about. Everything else is great. She has her next follow-up appt. on Sept. 22nd.
It is with great saddness that I tell you of the loss of an amazing 15 year old girl named Caitlyn Cobean, who was taken too early by brain cancer. She courageously fought this disease for a year and a half. We had met her twice and I've spoken to her mom by email on several occasions. She had amazing strength and courage and her family is constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
If there's one thing that I could say to you, it would be appreciate each day you have with your family and friends!
Michelle & family
The poem above is from Caitlyn's blog.
It is with great saddness that I tell you of the loss of an amazing 15 year old girl named Caitlyn Cobean, who was taken too early by brain cancer. She courageously fought this disease for a year and a half. We had met her twice and I've spoken to her mom by email on several occasions. She had amazing strength and courage and her family is constantly in our thoughts and prayers.
If there's one thing that I could say to you, it would be appreciate each day you have with your family and friends!
Michelle & family
The poem above is from Caitlyn's blog.


1 Comments:
sorry for the loss of your friend. It has been a while since i checked in here. Hope all is good for all of you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home